* Two photographers
* Photography on your wedding day from the preparations of the bride and groom getting ready, up to the first dance
* 300 edited and retouched digital images
* 40-page 35x25 Boxed Italian Flush-mount Album
In addition to Gold Package:
* Approx. 1500+ photos taken
* 450 edited and retouched digital images
* 60-page 35x25 Boxed Italian Flush-mount Album with Crystal Glaze Cover
* Parent Album
Do you shoot destination weddings?
Yes. Though based in Birmingham, I have been fortunate enough to have worked in some enviable venues ranging from Castles, Stately Homes, Private Member Clubs in London, the home counties and throughout the UK to stunning locations in the Caribbean, USA and West Africa.
Will there be a second shooter?
Depending on the assignment or wedding package chosen, I would use a 2nd shooter who will be of the same standard like myself.
Can I extend the session on the day of?
Usually there will be a contract in place for every assignment detailing the start and finishing times. However, I greatly believe in customer care and would work with you to ensure that I have covered your event fully.
What kind of gear do you use?
It's not the cooker, but the chef that provides that exquisite dish. So while the best of gear is important to get the job done, it's the person behind the lens that produces the 'wow' images. That said, I am a Canon man and use a wide range of lenses and lighting to capture that prefect image.
Do I have to order prints through you?
No. You are a liberty to go else where for your prints once you have the digital files.